In 1929, a group of dedicated believers started Maranatha Chapel in downtown Mt. Clemens. The congregation enjoyed many wonderful blessings including a new property on Hall Road. When the building was finished in 1959, the church was renamed Macomb Baptist.
God answered our prayers in 2017 by allowing us to sell the building on Hall Road. We anticipate new opportunities in the future to continue sharing the glorious truth of God's Word and rejoicing in seeing His Word change lives.